July 27, 2011

21st Hollywood Themed Cake

This was one of the recent cake/cupcake concept that we've done in theme of "Hollywood"
for Xavier's 21st Birthday party that was held at Marina Bay Sands Hotel suite.
He approached our customized consultant with the idea of having a cake/cupcake concept in the theme of "Hollywood" and left it completely to our designer's hands to work his magic on the cake :)
He ordered a total of 60 cupcakes as well as a cake to be on the top tier of the stand.
The cake is being decorated with a fondant made Director's action board as well as with fondant made films , video cameras , light bulbs,  stars as well as champagne bottles finished with a red carpet.
The cupcakes were designed with an " X " alike the walk of fame along Beverly Hills :)
As Xavier bought the package , set up was also included and the cupcakes were set on a red carpet giving it it's
atmosphere with gold stars confetti & golden globes trophies around and pictures of his favourite Actress & Actor which is 
Kim Kardashian & Johhny Depp :)

Below is the Testimony of the outcome of the cake by Xavier Himself.

"Once again, I would like to say a huge thank you to Designer Bakes for creating such a wonderful design of the cake in accordance to my theme, it turned out so well and it was way beyond what I've imagined it to be! It was perfect, all my guests loved it and gave many compliments about the intricate design, the chocolate brownie flavour was rich and intense. It taste so so good! Thanks for making my 21st birthday party such a wonderful and unique one! I will definitely recommend to all my friends to order from Designer Bakes! Lastly, I would like to say a big thank you to the staff that came to set up, she was very friendly and helpful and even suggested the placings of the cake to bring the best effect out. She even gave a very detailed illustration of the cake! Thanks so much! It was awesome!!"


DesignerBakes would like to wish Xavier a blessed and wonderful 21st birthday !

*Cake/ Cupcake concept comes in a package

1 comment:

  1. Hi there DesignerBakes. This is Cheryl here. I'm actually also celebrating my 21st bday this coming Sept. And still looking for a baker, and here I am seeing all your creations. With regards to the cake above, roughly how much is this cake/cupcake concept?

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Here is my email, snowgirl_cheryl@hotmail.com.
    I think it will be easier to enquirer through email too.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete